March 15, 2013

Lucky Girl!

It's hard to believe that it's Mid-March.  I've already taken my cold-season-vacation to Florida and Spring Break time with the kids is right around the corner.  I know some people call that a "stay-cation";  I call it "work." {Don't judge me.}

I appreciate the down time I get during photography's slow season...January to March.  It gives me time to get geared up for sessions the rest of the year.  Not to mention, time to struggle with what I believe to be SAD (seasonal affective disorder) through the cold, cloudy days. (Anyone else have that?)

This weekend includes St. Patrick's Day.  And, I'm feeling especially energized and grateful this week.  I'm such a LUCKY GIRL to be able to do what I love.  Professional photography has been my dream for 20+ years and it finally came true in 2011.  It's hard to believe that it's been nearly two years since I started this journey.  Time flies when you're having fun, right?  Thank you to each of you who chose to support me in this new endeavor.  I look forward to photographing your smiling faces again soon.  And, if you and I haven't yet met...let's do that in 2013!  Head on over to the CONTACT page on my website and shoot me a message!  Or call me at 937-272-1771.

Peace and Love,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment