March 23, 2013

SPRING is here!

SPRINGBORO /DAYTON /CINCINNATI, OH PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHER


The calendar tells me it is Spring.  But, my cold fingers and the occasional soft white blanket that covers my grass tell a different story.  Brrr....

Looking forward to Spring photo sessions, I began to look back at last year's work.  And, I noticed something.  The majority of my clients have been female.  I think I need to work to change that this year.  Everyone's life is important enough to be documented...in multiple ways...but, especially in timeless, keepsake photos.

Whether you work with me or another photographer, I encourage you to have your photo taken this year.  Life is too short and precious to not set aside the time to make memories!

Blessings,
Jen

P.S. Yep, I'm still working on a logo that makes me smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment